Stars provide a way for you to mark songs. Your stars are only visible to you. You can star a song for any reason you want, but here are some common uses:
- Star possible songs as you prepare for a time of worship, then review the starred songs and select from them.
- Star new songs you need to learn or review, then unstar once you’ve learned them.
- Star often-used songs for quick access.
Adding / Removing stars
- To star a single song, simply click on the star next to the song title. Click again to remove the star.
- To star multiple songs at once, from the main Songs page, select the checkboxes next to the songs you want, then click More actions… > Add star. Click More actions… > Remove star to remove stars from all the selected songs.
Viewing starred songs
To view all your starred songs, click the Songs link in the left-hand menu, then click Starred songs.