The SongBook can export songs in two formats:
- A PDF file export, which can be used to view and print the exported songs. This is a great way to take a copy of your SongBook with you when you won’t have Internet access.
- A SongBook data file, which stores all the song data in an XML format.
Exporting songs to a PDF file
- While viewing the main Songs page, select the checkboxes next to the songs you want to export.
- Click More actions… > Download as PDF file.
Exporting songs to a SongBook data file
- From the main Songs page, select the checkboxes next to the songs you want to export.
- To export with attachments, click More actions… > Export (with attachments). If you have attached large files to your songs, exported file could be quite large.
- To export without attachments, click More actions… > Export (no attachments). This is helpful when you don’t want to download a large export file.